Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ebonite Playmaker Video Review

Ebonite Playmaker Video Review


This was a video I did of the ebonite playmaker. It was done on wood bowling lanes with a guardian coating on the first 22ft. It was on a typical house pattern with a 42 ft distance. There are 5 shots one of which is in slow motion. The video shows the ball in 2 different views, I did not get the drilling layout on this video, so I thought I would tell you it was a pin above 4.5 from pin to axis, the cg drilling angle was 45 degrees, I did have to put a balance hole 4.5 inches from my center of grip. This is a late responds type drilling. I must note, I had trouble at first getting the ball to hook on the fresh conditions, but after the lanes opened up I scored very well. I also must add all these bowling balls are mine or none are donated to me from bowling ball companies. In addition, do tend to show mainly strikes and no I don't roll a strike every time. I am still working on the quality of the videos, but I am limited. Well the ebonite playmaker looks like a good medium priced pearlized bowling ball, the video and description are below.



playmaker

Ebonite Playmaker<- On bowlingball.com - The Playmaker combines two of the most popular features of recent history, the core of the V 2 (Vortex II) and the cover of The One... The Playmaker is a pearlized version of the Gamebreaker. The Playmaker will provide greater length out of the box vs. the Gamebreaker while still providing a strong mid-lane roll with backend continuation. G: 2.45 Differential: .051 Flare Potential: High Breakpoint Shape: Strong Mid-Lane with Good Backend Lane Condition: Medium Finish: Polished Coverstock: Reactive Resin Coverstock Name: GB 10.7 Factory Finish: 4000 Grit Abralon Color: Black / Purple / Silver Pearl Core Name: VII



Ebonite Bowling Balls - On eBay Click Here!






Free Bowling Tips

Ebonite Playmaker Video Review